Lynn & Main Attorneys
Lynn & Main Incorporated, a valued service provider to The Shackleton Group, is a law firm specializing in the recovery of distressed debt. It acts exclusively for The Shackleton Group and for selected institutional clients.
Distressed debt is typically separated into two classes:
- retail Debt (also often referred to as consumer debt)– store cards, issued by the leading retail stores, and credit card receivables, issued by the banks; and
- commercial Debt – larger corporate exposures
As a debt recovery specialist law firm, Lynn & Main Incorporated:
- is well equipped to recover both classes of distressed debt.
- has an experienced expert team of legal professionals
- has the necessary resources to achieve notable successes in the complex fields of commercial litigation and insolvency law.